Wednesday, January 16, 2008

yit ge chap lak ho.

well,
if u still remember
this post.
haha. yea this the day my grandma suppost to go for medical check up.
so i woke at 9am. 9AM! 9AM!
i accompanied her again! =)
went to the elderly department.


<<<-this is wut i expect to see.
sadly. instead of this.


<<<- i saw this.

heart eventually went so sour.saw many old man/woman went hospital themself.
some on the wheelchair.some using a tongkat, shivering.
i dun see smile n happiness on their face.thinking whether their children dump them or wut.im afraid i'll come up v excuses n neglect my parents next time.im even afraid my children ll dump me into the old folks home.
nobody feeds me. shevering when walking. back ache. no bed to sleep on.
no one to talk to. saliva all around.uh.. i'll wish to die earlier den.



i felt the guilt when flashing back,
how i mistreat my parents n grandma before.
when im happy, i treat them well.
when im not.
i jus reply them obnoxiously.
or i'll jus ignore. -.-



i dunno why i just cant help up with the talk back thg.
It's like spontaniously comes out from my mouth, without thinking.
n few minutes later. gosh.
GUILT.
and I wish to apologize sometimes
But... my pride... =(




okie. for now. those were no longer important.
i'll be a better person. =)
i'll be good to everyone. uh.. those who worth to be treated!




went for game plan today with my TF
-Thoughtful Fren
-Trouble Fren
-Terrible Fren! =D
he claims himself a thoughtful fren. wutever.
he accompanied me for interview in jusco.
i'll be a promoter soon! =(
uh. nvm. RM5 per hour. okie la.
back to game plan.
its a very very nice movie!
altho its predictable,
but still worth watching.
its touching. im afraid i'll weep tho! XD



till den.
good night. =)

1 comment:

Cookies & Milk said...

which jusco my dear?
n bout the drivin test thingy... F man! pls read my blod y it sux!!!!