Thursday, January 3, 2008

today, im not so nice.

so people, make me happy pls.



to be honest, today isnt a bright day.
kinda moody..
damn frustrated.
love isnt always a nice game to play.
felt like talking to my close fren.
but they were not free. -.-
they ve thier own love stories too.

today is my 1sy day of work.
yettt.. my last day of work.
cos i decided to study tomoro!
my 1st day of clsss. jus hope avthg ll be fine.
hope i ll get to noe new frens there.
obviously there wont be any kwang hua graduates exp me n wy.

working was alryt overall.
but they smoke! -.-
i duwan to die so eraly.




pls god.
i duwan my mood to swing.
pls dun destroy my day tomoro.
i wanna ve a great college life.
thanks lot!
this post is very black. -.-
my next post will be colourful.
i promise.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

cheer up la.. =) Which college are u going to??

yuanteng. said...

raffles.
u ll noe if u watch the runaway project at 8tv past few months i think. =)