Monday, January 7, 2008

raffles day two.

im in skul now.
my 2nd class. 2nd day.
every class end 1 hour earlier??
av college oso lidat?

the lecturers are great...
but, c'mon, 5 students in my class huh? =.=
damn boringgg. still hasitating whether to stay or leave.
im really happy n glad that,
when i tel mum tat i might leave,
she actually didnt mumble at me.
what a great mum i ve!
but is me myself hu act thinks too much.
even the lecture said im over analyse!! -.-
my skul is a quiet quiet plus quite place.
v only ve 3 pc in the-2-rows-of-books-library, -.-
u might think tat im lucky ve a chance to use one out of the three.
but.. lol. when i came in, no one is using surprisingly.
wut a skul.
im still hasitating where to go.
i wan the best skul for ID.
anyone plss?


found a very very suitable photo in this unknown com,
but.. blogger suX!
keep failed loading! -.-

No comments: