Friday, January 4, 2008

Raffles.

Orientation day.
it was quite disappointing.
i see all my frens went taylors, sunway.. those big skul they ve many nice activities. is like so happening. n sue ann said.. 'luxurious!'
-.- im like, y my skul so dull one, i dun ve tall tall buildings.
dun ve big big hall. dun ve lotsa lotsa nice frens to meet to!
n my class is like.. less den 20 student? -.-
at 1st, when the fella said i ll ve small class. den i tot.. small class?
good wut.. can concerntrate better! =)
wut the hell, its soooo damn boring okay!
no any activities, can i survive?
the worse thg is i felt pain in my heart after paying so damn expensive fees n get such quality skul.
but on a brighter side.. =)
the lecturers was great.
thats the important one ryt? =D
i will try very hard to love my skul!

***

sorry my day is not colourful enuf today.

No comments: