Thursday, January 31, 2008

stupid brainless uneducated lady!

okie third post today. hu cares? my blog!
keep quiet n read!
i really need to released all my hates, terror, stress this few days!

fuck.
i hate a gal in my working area.
n hell, she is nobody!!
tat stupid gal thinks tat she is so damn great tat she is my boss' fren!
okie my boss is a very well known dato. im sure whoever staying klang will know him.
he gotta meet reporters avday! may be u can see me in the newspaper too! jk!

okie back to topic.
she loves to brag, she said a worker from AEON makes her mad so she emailed to AEON management to make some complains. -.- very great izit?
she told everyone around her v a super high tone n a really irritating expression!
i feel like slapping her face man!
she too said :"they duwan take action i email chim chim english let them tao hin hin again!" with super chinese slang.
im like "pls show me some ur chim english? stupid shallow lady! even AEON cleaner can speak better den u man"
no offence. im too from a chinese background family n chinese educated!
but hell, at least v noe to agak agak! v show off whenever v have thgs to show.
unlike her, make me laugh only!
stupid clown! sry, clown is better!
stupid brainless uneducated lady!
yea, this one suits her best!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cheer up la.. Ohya.. Y u can work de? I tot u started college?

天使 said...

lol.... i would like to know who is tat girl...wakakakka

Cookies & Milk said...

haha... chill girl chill.... wouldnt wan all those wrinkles on ur beautiful face aight?
anyway, jus b patient with those inconsiderate ppl... Tat's LIFE! =) c u this thursday...