Sunday, December 30, 2007

friendship meant alot yet nothing to me.

while flipping the sasbadi SPM english workbook just now,
i saw this article with no title...
its all about friendship and it inspired me.
i use the whole afternoon to think bout all the frenship i'd made in my past 17 years!
i always think n say summin like
'friendship is the thg i cherish the most in my life.'
but when i think deeper.. im sorry all my frends.
'frens is jus the passer-by or a traveller in my life.
we are jus visiting each other's life. 'dont u think so?
last time i cried cos im transfering from kl to klang when im std 5.
den i cried again in form four cos my best fren transfered skul.
at the moment, i seriously felt the pain when i lost someone precious.
but so wut? i still hafta go on with my life whithout them.
n soon, i get to noe new frens, another relationship bonded.
n it gone agian when v separates. it build n gone n build n gone jus lidat..
the most v can just say summin like
'awww, hi. =D long time no see.. hows life? happy to meet u here!'
-.- tats all. yes, TATS ALL!
i really cant catch wut frenship means sometimes.
i want all my frenship, but i ve not enuf time to take care of them.
see.. i always find excuses for myself, bZ isnt a good excuse tho.
tat y all my frenships are wilting.
but when i really put lotsa efforts on it,
i oways feel tats only one party friendship. =(
friendship meant a lot yet nothing to me.

ytd xin yu called me once she reach bintulu or miri for NS.
im damn happy,
v seldom voice chat when v are in klang.
at least she still remembers me when she is there.
or may be she called the reast of the world only she cal me?
but at least she calls me.
is happy enuf.
on the other hand, i felt damn guilty when she called,
we are seriously drifting apart,
out relationshil is ailing too.
i did not play a good role in this frenship.
as in i did not really put efforts to let this frenship grow happily this year.
unlike last time.whenever u see me, u'll surely see her as well.
we ll be together all the time. monday to saturday man!
altho v are not in the same class,
but v are oways together during the recess time,
before class or free period.
we sleep eat talk play together in every single camp v went.
(we even take bath together. opps, sowie xinyu!)
for now, we are separating..
we r doing different courses,in different colleges.
i dunno how will my life be next.

xinyu.
thx for calling. i m happy!
you are my source of entertainment! =D
you talk shit for the whole five years!
happy five years of frenship!
i really enjoy doing bad stuff v u tho!
hope avthg ll stay the same.





huisin & lilian.
u both may not noe each other.
but u both are catogorised in the same class. lol
THE-LONG-WINDED-ONE.
okie, is called caring at the same time.
u both are always here to be..
a pillar to hold on.
a pillow to cry on.
a toilet bowl to puke on.
you can just listen to my nv ending rants.
u both really helped me alot.
i appreciate ur both presence alot.
since v cant spent much time together now,
our topic eventually getting lesser n lesser.
i dunno how to discribe, but v shared a very special bond.
u should be able to understand.
i truely hope distance wont erase the bond.
i seriously feel happy to ve u both to talk to whenever i'm blue.
thx for being such a wonderful friend.





sue ann.
thx for being v me.
hope our frendship ll continue to grow. yay! =)
hope avthg ll stay the same.
hakka mee n green tea?
our food lar!
spent some time to study there again k?





the class kaki.
whenever we meet, i'll like to hear
'hey. babi pop!'
i'll be happy enuf.
hope v ll ve more gatherings.
we ve too many photos tat i dunno which to put.

sheen.
'hey, chao de!'
i can jus say tat..
v should ve met earlier.
v should catch up more,
sorry for the aeroplane i'd jus put!
hope we ll be still close.
=) no photos? now only i realised v did not snoap any pic!


woon yee & pei yen.

the shopping kakis?
i find comfortable being v u all.
but we no longer share long talks together like how we use to.
i miss those days a lot.
we spent out whole form 2 n 3 together.
we rarely see each other nowadays.
i miss u gals..




tty.
TF.
nuff said.
u'll understand! hope u read this.=)
santa of 25/12/2007.
no specific photo.

No comments: