Tuesday, December 4, 2007

BAO22A040.

i'd done my very very final paper in my high skul at 4.30pm sharp jus now!
to yuanteng, its kinda a very big achievement tho!
altho the paper jus now kinda tough!




tis the title of my zuo wen!





the moment i waited finally came! =D
for now, i dun need to see those ugly bookS,
n force myself so hard to finish add maths question!!
hate the sound... 'tick. tac. tick. tac.'
if am not in financial crisis.. lol i would recycle my book! =D
but i jus love money so much! i need it! -.-



tel me hu can resist?




hmm.. btw, for those hu wished me in my exams,
thx a whole bunch!
n now..
im officially a high skul graduate!
*smile real wide*
my hols ll be great!

oyea, my poor little fren had her last paper in hospital!
food poisoning! awww.
but hey.. isnt it summin proud? vip room ler!
kinda historic ryt!




**********************************

today i'd steamboat v classmates.
very fun.
bonding?
but.. uh.. v are going pangkor together on the 6th lar!
lol.
after steamboat. went station one!
played jingga or uno stacko? wutever.
those hu lost gotta had a 3 sec kiss!
this is real fun!
no worries. im not lucky enuf to kena!
n tis was wut happened!


end of tonyt!
zZZZ peeps!

No comments: