Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Tennis just a game, family is forever.

few days back zhen yi had a stay over in my place,
we suppose to go ikea the next day v few more frens.
we had a great nyt, v talk n talk eventually.
den the next day, i woke at 12plus, she went missing.. -.-
den she called n told me,
sorry tat she gotta help her mom v house choirs.
im like..
"wth..y can she jus miss her outing jus to help her mum."
y cant i do tat.
she help up her mum every single day, yet her results is good.
she is a good girl.
im not..
i oways quarrel v mum jus cos of she wants me to accompany her out but i insist.
sometimes i m rebellious i noe.
i always dunno my limits.
i can say i dun really appreciate them much.
i love my family, but i dun contribute or i dun commit to my family enuf.
i just dunno y.
i felt guilty yknoe,
my friends love my papa mama so much.
dey oways say i ve great parents.
n i do ve a great parents.
see how much troublessS i brought them.

on the day b4 sports day,
was busying for the decorations.
my dad fetch me back from skul at 8pm to eat n bath,
fetch me back to skul to continue my work again,
help me to fetch some drums at 10 summin to skul for sport day use.
den fetch me back at 1am to sleep.
wake at 3am to buy my breakfast
wake me at 3.30am, ate.
den fetch me to skul again.
like he ve nth better to do.
he nv even grumbles or rants.

im so shitty.
am gonna help my mum tomoro.
ll accompany them more!
said i will.

good night world.
tomoro will be a better day for sure!

No comments: