Thursday, December 27, 2007

its time to come back yuanteng.

okie, i'd been slaking around all day long after SPM, altho i occupied as best as i can. i went out v frens. catch up v those long-time-didnt-contact frens, making christmas cards, playing around, fooling around, sleep, eat, shit. like i really did enjoy my life, but hey, when i think back wut i'd done... NOTHING.
as in nth productive. =( 1st few days, im like in heaven man. i sleep until i wake my self, not alarm clock!

i came up v all bull shit excuses when my cousins, frens, parents ask me to go for like swimming lessons, continue my piano lessons(i stop due to SPM, how stupid is tat), or may be work for part time but i didnt even read any books, exp magazines! hmmp. i felt the guilt seriously.
so i decided join the jan intake. as fast as possible. to cover my guilt? wutever.
im going for interior design most prob,
but i still cant decite where im going to yet.
3 colleges in my mind now.
1.reffles education corp. = too peaceful!
2.the one = too city-ish
3.lim kok wing = too commercialsed

i ve to make up m mind by this week! =.=
i hate decisions!
but.. life is about decisions.
no decisions = no life.
when i ve decisions, i hate decisions.
when i dun ve decisions, i claim tat i ve no freedom. wut is this man.

today i went raffles to ask for enquiry.
than the fella said, remember to to photocopy ur parents ic, ur still not 18 yte.
den im like kinda sad. not cos of im not 18 yet. is like..
im 2 months to be 18 alr. i can register anythg myself.
my parents not gonna bother anymore, im gonna facing lotsa decisions! =(
last time im like waiting for my 18th bday!
wth, is sooo sooo soon.
i duwan so much freedom,
i want someone to control me.
i dun ve good diciplin yet.
i cant ve wings yet,
i will fall one day! =(
i duwan tat to happen.

No comments: