Tuesday, July 8, 2008

dead? where got so fast.

i hate this feeling. i wonder if I'm a little sua ku or not. i cant get into new environment easily. i don't like to change my lifestyle.. i wanna stay the way I'm. i had the same feeling as last time in raffles. i just dont like it. A'levels--boring. Pol here are not so fun as back in high school. they wont speak until u talk to them. i gotta do summin for my life, but i just dunno wut to do. is just so lack of summin which i still cant figure out wut the hell is that. i so miss raffles' chair. every one have got thier own roller chair v soft cotton and adjustable height. den v will be playing v the chair, rolling here n there around the class room. =P xpecially me! owh gosh, i miss some of my ex-classmates too. xpecially when we are playing ping pong. seeing how the ball flys, n claims that v are playing football n golf v a ping pong ball. lol shall stop bout it. face the fact, yuantengs in sunway now. having class later. owh yea, i have 2 hours break almost every day! -.- wondering wut the hell im supposed to do with that super long break.
misses xin yu so much lately, she brought laughters into my secondary life.
misses sumin, she brought meaning into my life, she made me think lotsa meaningful thgs.
misses pek yee while she sits behind me during exam period, she is the fren who would really help, shes not selfish. =)
misses woon yee lilian n pei yen, they made my life more contented.
misses all my frens who brought lotsa crapsssss into my life too. =P

No comments: