Monday, March 16, 2009

what a day. my teacher's fault!

a historical day maybe.
or rather i hope it wont happen in my life anymore!

today i reach college at 8am! 7 plus plus infact.
and you noe what? my 1st calss only starting at 3.30pm.
so i waited like 7.30hours. -.-
my 8.30am class cancelled. my 1.30pm also class cancelled.
the worse damn thing is we only get to noe the class cancelled right before the time that the class suppose to start at.
see sunway management?? intro people join sunway A levels oso turun my standard. if they can tel us earlier, at least i can stay at home for like 7 more hours right. -.-and their excuse was EMERGENCY leave. i wonder how many emergency leave they can actually have.

well well well. i talked the 7.5hours away. cause im too awake to sleep. hahaha! there goes my day.

No comments: