Friday, March 20, 2009

20/03/2009

today i went for the cervical cancer vaccination at taylors.
joint event by MSD, klinik Lee and ofcourse taylors.

very very spontaneously,
today im so so boring studying alone at foyer
[altho the foyer guy infront of me, but no mood la, everyday i look at him, he didnt even notice me =(. so forget it la. you think no body wants yuanteng meh, altho im still waiting la. but im sure there will be someone okie. ]

so. i go thru my phone contact one by one, den saw "amanda"
okie la, so long didnt see this zha bo already.
calling..
me:amanda, where u?
amanda:me? now in skul waiting for my turn to inject lar. so sket~
bla.. bla.. bla..
me:izzit? ey, i want injection too!
amanda: come now la.
me: okie wait for me. hahahha

so while injecting, quite scary, the very nice doctor gimme a pack of milo and ask me to squeeze.



this is the end product of it. poor milo. esprecially the girl infront of it Xp






































im waiting for you, but when you come to me. im not going to turn to you. not even a glance.

oh~ slap me.
slap me!

2 comments:

Clara said...

im waiting for you, but when you come to me. im not going to turn to you. not even a glance.

--->what if he's the foyer guy????

yuanteng. said...

hahaha. den different story already! wahahahhha~