Friday, May 16, 2008

there are still nice people in this world.

i realised in this past 18years, 3 months and a few days. i really did met whole loads of nice people. i meet nice girlfriends, nice boyfriend, nice auntiess, nice uncle, even nice strangers. i really like the feeling talking to a nice stranger, can be in the bookshop or the nice casher fella . when they smile n give extra infomation even u purchasing little stuff that they cant make big money. they really make me believe that a simple smile could make difference, and i smile! they really make me think that do i really deserve this kinda treats. but everyone seems to treat me very well or at least better than how i treat them. especially my friends. they are kind.. really kind of that type. i cherrish them, but sometimes i just tend to forget to treat them better. as in like.. i really hope to cheer them up, or make thier day better.

i stay in ampang with one of my friend(woon yee) once a week. i really bring lotsa problemss to her tho. she uses at least 15mins to wake me in the morning(im a heavy sleeper). she then fetch me to skul. yea, although she have class n we are going to the same destination. but i felt so thankful. when my class ends late, she would go pavillion or klcc to spent some time there just for the sake of waiting for me. than after my class ends, she come back to skul to pick me up with...donutsss. and sushiii! see?? but, she didnt get any benefits fom me tho.
she too borrows her technical pen to me (i didnt buy cos i might stop this course u see). it simply cost bout rm80++ for few pens. not every one will lend it to others simply just lidat u noe. we will always think like, will they spoilt it or misplace it right? i felt so lucky n thankful, meantime i dunno wut else can i do for her to show my apprciation. but im not only saying that i appreciate her. i really do.

and to other nice peoples, i do notice you all too. u all really bring difference to my life. =) especially to those who talk to me when im lost. somehow i feel, sad is just a little tiny thing compared to lost. haha so sometimes i ask my frens, do u regret to know me(seriously).. dont freak out.. i jus feel im a lousy friend sometimes..

2 comments:

Wei Wei said...

Eyy why u never ask me 1.. =__= haha

yuanteng. said...

haha. okie la okie la.. ask u now lu, so did u regret being my friend throughout this 5damn years?? before answering, remember v been thru all the ups n downs togetherrr.. remember our laughs, n frownss. =D haha