Friday, May 16, 2008

mummy day.

mothers day post.

yuanteng is a lucky girl.
yuanteng receives at least 3times more love than all of you.
yuanteng shares love at least 3 times more than all of you.
why? why???
because yuanteng have three mummyssS.
okie let me intro them to u, sorry dont expect for photos. is not in this computer.

  • my mummy, the one who i stay in her womb for 10 months before i came to this world.
    she have got a vey very big appetite.(i got her gene i think.lol) for example.
    me:*card*happy mothers day mummy, nah.. here a card for u.
    mummy:*throws into my room* *-.-*

    me:*flowers*happy mothers day mummy, here is ur flowers.
    mummy: nice. thx. *smiles* but where is my present?
    me: huh? present??
    mummy:the flower is just the watak sampingan right? c'mon... where is the main character?
    me:*-.-*

    me:*TAG HEUER* happy mothers day. this is the present for u on mothers day!
    mummy:nice watch.. this is a mothers day gift! *smile widely*


    this is how big her appetite is! =)


  • mummy number two. she babysits yuanteng when she is a baby!
    bought her a rose on mothers day. owh yea, she'd passed away when im in the age of 14due to lung cancer(cant really eleborate storiessss here, childhood story.. long one.) i wasnt free on mothers day, so i asked my 2nd sister to pass my rose to my 2nd mummy n apologise for my absence since she is visiting the fairy park. n she came back v my rose. i was like 0.o?? she said: written there. 'fairy park visiting hours.. 8-5pm.' lol fairy park oso got visiting hours? lol
    aiks, kinda guilty that i cant even visit her even i can dive now. =(


  • mummy number three. my god mommy. not really close of tat kind, but still one of my mummy. =) hopefuly, we will be close soon. bought her a small gift on mothers day. n u noe wut??? damn paiseh, i came back v a big ang pow. its mothers day u noe. =( haha
  • No comments: