Tuesday, March 18, 2008

this too shall pass.

everyone around me don't seem to be happy nowadays. i don't mean sad. but just not very happy like usual. so m i. i always want things a certain way, when i know they cant be so. i cant live with my own, like now. i can simply go crazy. and yeah, i get frustrated n discourage so easily. i need support n encouragement all the time. i need someone to talk to. i need to express my anger or happiness out. joking around n bull shitting around is how i deal with things. friends always make things easier for me. i need to go school badly. but i knew, i wont be enjoying the 1st few weeks. without any friends y'know. i know i cant do it. friends ain't a problem for me. =)

i'm sorry for all the people,
to whom i'd throw all my anger on.
I'm sorry for all the times i lost my temper,
and for the times when i was really rude.

No comments: