Monday, March 3, 2008

coincidentally march.

okay, i would really like to update everything.

day1: a great start.
what a satisfying day. =) guess wut?
well well well.. for the very very very 1st time in my life...
yuanteng went sailing! yea. sailing.guess u are like me, once heard sailing, wild imagination start popping out. lol nope.








uh.. yayaya.. summin lidat!
went with sis's frens, guess it ll be even fun if my frens are around. its still fun for a 1st timer neway. n i did learnt how a sail function.. PHYSICS! i love. =)
unfrotunatelly, theres so much colourfull stringsss... n the english sail term for me to remember.
cant do it. hope i can go v sis again next time. =) hehe, saw many not-so-good-looking-guy buttttt... helll.. love their bodies wei! well toned. fit! n tanned girls v extreamly nice legs! =)
moved forward. after the race, we were like lying on the sail n let it float back. =) tats the most enjoying part of all. =) there are 5 person on the boat, 2 couples. n ME! odd ryt?
they are enjoying their lovey dovey life. well, its okie,=) im too imaginating my prince were enjoying a spectacular sunset & some delicious wine v me! =)



Day2: isnt tat bad.
which is yesterday.
went working like usual. watch drama like for whole day.
my working place is like so damn boring tat i ve to watch drama to let the time pass.but hell.. it still felt like everythg move slower den usual, specially the pointer of the clock! usually it moves tic tac tic tac. n ytd is moves tic..... tac..... tic.... tac..... -.-
the rest of the day. forgottan lar.
owh yea, i remember shoulder is like terribly aching.
cant sleep well ytd nyt.
i duwan to be an old lady!!!!
was like tossing around on the bed n flipping pillow every few mins.
got mosquitos bites! hmmp! stupid violin bugs!
den when i wake up, i saw this fat violin bug flying happily its way home v a very satisfied look! bloody hell..
i knew tat fella was filled v my fresh blood... n yea.
"SMACK!"
RIP.
=D



day3:today.(monday)
well, summin really goes very wrong now. may be hormones is fooling v me.
i dunno why im starting feeling a little down from time to time.
n a little grumpy. a little impatient. for example, while having dinner just now, my std one cousin came kacao. i tel her to go out of my line of vision. lol. she is just std one. i wonder why.
take note that im always a happy person.
little thgs is able to make me happy already. i remember once in class, i wanna make myself to finish my water in skul, i start fantasize my plain water are sweet n eventually i drank v a smile n start telling frens around me tat my water is sweet den usual. i can really pretend n act like drinking summin really nice. lol there goes my bottle ll be empty by the bell rings. n yea, the feeling... SATISFACTION. =) see.. i told ya, small thgs really do matter! =) i too love being able to go in a shop n find summin lovable. n most importantly, i ve the money to buy it. den i will be smiling the whole night. *yay! i ve a new shoe/bag/cloths!!!* OMG.. SATISFACTION again! xD but but but. sometimes, well at least not all the time, i dun understand y the hell i ve to keep pointing on someone important's weak point n get mad n unhappy over it. why? i shall change i guess. i have to.







finish my coffee.
done some smoke.
nothing more to blog!
alryt, satisfy!
bye dude!
okieokie. im lying. xP
i hate smokers.
i prefer milo over coffee!

No comments: