Wednesday, June 17, 2009

my holiday pastime.

holiday. once the holiday begins, i plan and plan and plan for my holiday, im afraid that my holiday would turn up to be boring. and so from the 1st day of the holiday, i've been going out with all kinds of friend from am to pm every single day. today, i'd actually found that i'd lost the passion for shopping. is like going for shopping aimlessly, u see nothing, u feel nothing. and i know i wont get something satisfying this way. but fun part was, i get to see my old friends, talking non stop with them, know they are find these days. =D

I WANT TO REST!!!
this is the very yuanteng's way of holiday!
so tomoro i will let myself a day rest and do my all my favorite past time. =)
yuanteng's favorite pastime--letting my time pass, having my own sweet time, taking my own sweet time, wasting my time, and living out of time. =)



satisfactory guaranteed!

2 comments:

Cookies & Milk said...

ur holiday is supposed to include a day outing with me n uzhing. My finals is gonna end soon. Will call u then! Dont say not free!
Loves babe!

yuanteng. said...

okie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! call me when ur exam ends.