Saturday, December 20, 2008

have no idea.

friends who chat with you means they will chat with you forever.
friends who added u for the sake of adding you. they will remain silent forever.

i dump my pc aside for months, dont ask why. just not interested into it.
eventually, lost contact with friends.
was bored almost to death, and i went back to the net... i on my msn.. silent! noone talk to me. den a while more heard some nudging.. take a look!!! all old friends =) they are those who spent time with me last last last time, during the high skul days.. thought the days n nights. =D
friends forever!

*****

hmmm... felt in love with a guy younger than me tho. its so NONO!
well, not in love la. just cant help staring at his picture a little longer. will get rid of this nonsense soon larrrrr!

No comments: