Wednesday, October 15, 2008

listening to the rain all day long.


my kite is gliding very inefficiently in a very low altitude, i wonder y im not afraid it might drop down someday. or m i actually waiting for the day? im waiting for myself to fall n feel the pain, is that the only way to wake myself?
my laziness, u cant imagine. my laziness today is as much as the laziness in other random human have to accumulate in 3 years.
today piano class chated whole loads of craps as usual. didn't practice as usual too. den teacher ask me what i did throughout the whole damn week, finally i started to really think bout it literately.
did i finish homework?(maths, accounts)
did i finish few weeks back homework?(accounts)
did i study econs? did i started decorating the a'levels staff room board?
did i send my pc to repair?
did i at least read something?
den wut the f im doing the whole damn week?? i really cant figure out.
i wonder how many tomoro i left?
n how many tomoro to semester exam.
tel me why am i not nervous at all about it?
even during class, while angel n devil r fighting on my mind, devil wins all the time. and i fainted .. zzZZ
may be my piano teacher is right, she say i should be sent to oversea n survive alone. only i will wake up n force my self to really study from the second i open my eye to the second i close my eye.

2 comments:

chico said...

gosh, ur pretty emo for a cili padi~
kinda hit my type though...

feifei said...

emo girl...chill la...anyway is a nice post...like it vry much