Saturday, September 20, 2008

neverland.

yuanteng wants to take a cab to... neverland. a place which time will stop running. a place which no one can bring me to.
if drinking helps, i will try.
if speeding helps, i will try.
if smoking helps, i will also try.
but nothing above could help to reduce my pain.
i shall learn to endure the pain and face the fact.
slacking alone is all i can for now. please let me sleep.
do chanting still work? please god.
hoping for the sun to stop shinning.
hoping for the moon to glow dimmer.
oh, wait, moon reflects sunlight right?
great, let the moon stop glowing too.
dear world, ignore me.
over reacting is wut he said i am.
no, i said loudly.
let me be.
do i cry when i fail my papers in skul?
do i blame myself and complain about everything like how a bitch does?
oh god. wut i did. and wut im doing now.
wake up when september ends.
sad has it limit too.

No comments: