Sunday, February 17, 2008

they made yuanteng smile.

OMG OMG OMG.
i didnt log in to my friendster account like for few months.
n i saw so so so many b'day wishes. soooo damn happy. the feeling of reading 30plus bday wishes one shot really damn superb shiok wei!
tot all my frens forgot me already =(
my bad my bad!
i now believe friendship forever. =D
thanks lot my dear frens.
thx for those wishes form...
regent.
jady.
hengkian.
zheng zhong.
weekent.
wei chong.
mei fong.
zhong lun.
kai yin.
weekiat.
adrian.
jenny.
xiu hui.
sumin.
some juniorsss!

n mores, i cant remember all now.

thanks thanks thanks a whole bunchhhie!
im really really happy!

n owh yea, thx for those hu wishes me thru voice call n also sms-es!
i appreciate it much.

n ofcos the world smallest medicine b'day card. XP

No comments: